Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,685   Posts: 1,548,576   Online: 1211

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Hi, John's pictures are in the magzine! Man, I really can't wait to get my hands on it.

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    Images
    Thanks Aggie, very nice of you!

Jon
    Mendocino Coast Black and White Photography: www.jonshiu.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Jon, my bad, sorry.

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    Images
    No problem highpeak. Thanks for your interest.

Jon
    Mendocino Coast Black and White Photography: www.jonshiu.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The clock has been reset to this next Friday night May 19th. Neither Tif nor I can be there any sooner. The magazines cover the rep forgot to tell me (because she didn't know until Friday morning) was not dry yet. Once it dries it has to be sent out to be UV coated. If we were going for a lesser quality publication this would not have been a problem. The soonest the company was open that can do the UV coating is Monday morning. So The covers are returned to Banta, and the magazine stitched, (notice it is not one of those that gets glued together like the cheap ones) and I could pick up the cases late Wednesday. ARRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH I was packed and literally moments from leaving when I got the word about all of this. SOOOOOOO for those who would like to help us stuff the envelopes, Can we do this again on Friday Night? I'll furnish the Pizza! Or any other food (sushi) if given warning of likes and dislikes. I have to talk to Alan to see if his empty house in Springville will still be avialable.

For those that know me I could be really upset about this major delay (at least to me it is major) But the person was honest and upfront and told me what is going on. I have no problem with honesty. Now instead of upset, I'm just frustrated with the delay. I may not like it, but I can deal easily with honest information.
    Non Digital Diva

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm glad they were upfront and also concerned with the quality. That could have been a helluva mess if the covers were coated before a good drying time had elapsed. It frustrates me when we have a job on the floor suffering in the QC department and the big boss say push it through. That don't happen so much anymore, customer kickbacks are expensive!
    Gary Beasley

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Tha's why, Gary, I was frustrated, but not angry. Michelle knows we are going to be anal about quality.
    Non Digital Diva

Shooter
    Large Format
    Aggie -- As you know, I work Saturdays, but I can give you a suggestion all the same. It's farther north, but if anyone would like to go to Logan Canyon, they'd only be disappointed if they forget their cameras.

bumbersdad

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well the magazine is boxes, just waiting until I can get to Spanish Fork to pick them up. Saturday at around noon we will be stuffing the envelopes. great if any of you want to be there. Yes Ari I will post a picture of me taking delivery!
    Non Digital Diva

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Aggie, where do you plan on stuffing your mailers? I'm assuming you are still in need of help.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin