Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,288   Posts: 1,535,360   Online: 768

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    There also seems to be a number of enlargers for sale in Portland on Craigslist, (see the recent thread on picking enlargers) seeing as how you're willing to drive to California for one.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I was just about to take pictures of some darkroom stuff I have for sale. I have a timer, the 60 second version as well as a Gralab 350 digital. I have some enlarger lenses as well. I also have a screw in safe light. And 2 film washers (the kind that looks like a tube and a hose goes from bottom). I'll take pix tonight and if PM me, I can send you a url of the pix. If you get a Beseler enlarger, I have a 6x6 neg holder for it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You can search the auction site for enlargers by "Distance Near Me" and name the California city your visiting. Pick up only auctions really cut down the biding.

I found a 4x5 Beseler with color head and stand, almost brand new for almost nothing. I already have one with a color head and won it just to get the stand. Did the same on another one just to get the cold light head. Be patient and good things will come your way.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Well guys... I appreciate all of your offers and suggestions! I've taken a couple of you up on them.

I posted a want ad on craigslist. Within 20 minutes I got a response from a guy with a Beseler 67 Dichroic, and pretty much everything I need to get this set up minus the basics like a safelight and easel. In addition to the enlarger I now have tons of containers and lots of chems including E6 and RA-4 things. Now in regards to film and paper... wow...
    -A huge roll of "near infrared" aerial film. I think it's kodak.
    -500 feet of Kodak Ektachrome 160t
    -100 feet of Tri-X
    -Probably 40 rolls of various Fuji and Konica color negative film.
    -Several hundred feet of Fuji Crystal Archive,
    -A few hundred feet of Agfa color paper "Type 11"
    -At least 50 sheets of 11x14 Agfacolor portrait paper
    -Big roll of Kodak EDGE 8
    -5 boxes of Sterling fiber paper (B&W)

Well I'm definitely set up for color... Any of this stuff really special that I should be aware of?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi - go down to Howells and talk with Dave. They have some excellent stuff there for not much.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin