Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,699   Posts: 1,482,563   Online: 874

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Utah gathering.

Shooter
    35mm

Utah gathering.

Now that the fine weather is near any body interested in a Utah APUG gathering? Maybe a shoot BBQ or something?

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    It's a bit too far for me. Especially just for a weekend. Would probably spend it all in T5 Heathrow

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I would love to come, but school does not end until near Memorial Day. Nevertheless, suggest a date and a place. By the way I am down south in Arizona.
    "I, in humility, am willing to learn, when you, in humility, are ready to teach." Rusty Tripod

Images
    Where in AZ?
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Maybe, depends on the time and place.

I would think the number of attendees would be small in our isolated neck of the woods!

Fred

Shooter
    35mm
    The last time we had five. I know there is more than that though, this time I'm gonna promote it outside of APUG.

I'd like to figure out a location where we can socialize, show and tell, and do a bit of photography.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    maybe a trip up one of the canyons not snow packed is in order. If you give me some lead room I'll try and make the pilgrimage down to "zion"

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I live in Mesa, AZ..the winter home for many Utah residents. I don't do large format yet, but I would enjoy looking on.
    "I, in humility, am willing to learn, when you, in humility, are ready to teach." Rusty Tripod

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by rusty_tripod View Post
    I live in Mesa, AZ..the winter home for many Utah residents. I don't do large format yet, but I would enjoy looking on.
    That's a bit of a haul, but you would certainly be welcome. And all luddites would be welcome, not just the LF freaks.......

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    I'm in.

From Salt Lake City:

3 hours to Moab
    3.5 hours to Zion
    6 hours to The North Rim
    30 Minutes to my back yard.
    Robert Hall
    www.RobertHall.com
    www.RobertHall.com/mobile
    Apug Portfolio
    Facebook Profile

Technology is not a panacea. It alone will not move your art forward. Only through developing your own aesthetic - free from the tools that create it - can you find new dimension to your work.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin