Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,979   Posts: 1,523,703   Online: 1137

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Large Format

8ft darkroom Sink in Sandy, Utah

I have an extra 8ft black fiberglass darkroom sink that I will trade for almost anything photographic including nice prints. The sink has never been mounted or had faucet holes drilled. Other than being dirty it is in perfect condition.

PM me for info.

John Bates
    DIGITAL IS FOR THOSE AFRAID OF THE DARK.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by raucousimages View Post
    I have an extra 8ft black fiberglass darkroom sink that I will trade for almost anything photographic including nice prints. The sink has never been mounted or had faucet holes drilled. Other than being dirty it is in perfect condition.

PM me for info.

John Bates

Two for the price of one. I have a yellow fiberglass one with a deep end, I'll add to the deal if you give John some nice stuff!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Dang, I could use a darkroom sink. Although I don't have anyting of value to trade for one. Hell I don't even have running water or drainage in my dark room, I just need a better place for my trays. they both sound like great deals!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Take Jason and I to lunch, thats a good trade, besides I havent seen Jason in a while. A burger and talk photography would be a good day. I just need to get rid of the sink but I do like collecting work from local photographers.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Sounds good to me, however I have no idea how I would transport such a large sink, I only have a small jeep.

I'll be out of town untll late in the week. Even if I don't take a sink I would like to meet some local photographers.

Shooter
    Large Format
    If you are in the salt lake area I can drop it off.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Now that you mention it, I've got a black plastic one I wouldn't mind trading away as well. I am in Northeast L.A., CA. Anyone who wants it, just give me some film or something. 120 or 220 Fujicolor would be ideal right now, but anything is fine. Whatever you have that is expired and lying around unshot, and unlikely to ever be shot.

A couple quarts malt liquor would be coo' also.
    Last edited by 2F/2F; 07-05-2008 at 08:52 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    35mm
    I have a large..... truck.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I can't take the sink, but I'll throw in some film and/or a print if you all would be so kind as to let me tag along for lunch and photography chat.

Shooter
    Large Format

Lunch in salt lake

Lunch next week any day but Tue. I will put the sink in the truck.

I vote wed, noon, don't care where.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin