Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,495   Posts: 1,543,021   Online: 780

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PS...after yesterday's lunch I'm all obsessed with LF now...surfing the internets looking at Tachiharas and trying to figure out if I can finagle something sooner than later, checking ebay, keh.com, ksl.com, information gathering, and this morning my husband and I were discussing our dinner tonight, and I said, "yes, I know I need to grill the cameras." Oops. only slightly obsessed...

Salt Lake City, Utah, USA, North America, Third Rock From The Sun....
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Any pics of the lunch?
    Brian
    My "Personal" Photography Website...

"Photography is an act of Life" - Maine 2006

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Lunch was great. I totally scored. raucousimages gave me a sink (he even delivered it.) and JBrunner gave me a 4x5 enlarger. Thanks guys I really appreciate them. As soon as I get some prints made I'll send some your way. It was great to see yardkat again. Like yardkat, I'm thinking I need a 4x5 camera now. I've got the enlarger now

Thanks again everyone, I had a great time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin