Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,934   Posts: 1,585,598   Online: 756

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm

Utah LF shooting workshop/excursion.

In conjunction with Wasatch Photographic, John Bates and yours truly will be the featured guides for a LF photography excursion on Sun Nov.2 in Salt Lake City, Utah.

We will meet at 3pm at Wasatch, and then trundle out to shoot. We are currently planning on shooting at the down town library area. Anyone with an interest in large format is invited to attend. Bring a camera, or come and play with ours. Anyone, noob included, with or without a camera is invited to attend, ask questions, check out the gear, look through the glass, etc. There is no charge.

Contact myself, John, or Wasatch Photographic for more info.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm going to find out if I can make it. That's this Sunday already! Eeek!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I'm guessing this is a rain or shine shoot. I'll plan to be there.

Barry

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If I can't find any film today (I just can't buy the big box of 50 sheets right now) would it be ok if I just tagged along with a smaller camera? (she says meekly...) Or just bring the LF and practice setting it up?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sounds like fun. If I can make it I'll bring the 8x10 filled with paper negatives.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by yardkat View Post
    If I can't find any film today (I just can't buy the big box of 50 sheets right now) would it be ok if I just tagged along with a smaller camera? (she says meekly...) Or just bring the LF and practice setting it up?
    I've got some efke PL 25 you can shoot. I'll bring the bag. You bring that camera!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    *sheepishly* ok, I'll bring that camera!
    You are too kind.
    I'll be there.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hey I saw John Bates last night at the marina doing some 8x10 work. Good to see you again John! The weather looks a little damp today, but there's still time for it to dry out a bit before your shoot. Still trying to get out w/you guys today.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Thanks John and Jason! It's great you guys take the time to help us newbies along. I look forward to the next get together.

Barry

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'll second that! Thanks so much John and Jason, and Barry for the polaroid! I will look forward to the next event as well.
    J

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin