Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,051   Posts: 1,561,189   Online: 933

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Works for me as well...Happy New Year everyone!

Barry

Shooter
    Large Format
    Rob
    A few months ago some of the LF shooters found there were a bunch of photographers interested in learning LF but didn't know where to start so we formed a LF group. Not a club, no leader, dues, rules, meetings. We just get together when we want and shoot. Those who know more teach but we all learn and have a good time. This time I thought it would be fun to get out of the cold, use the studio and have a pot luck lunch. I hope to do some traditional and abstract portraits.
    John
    DIGITAL IS FOR THOSE AFRAID OF THE DARK.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Call me for more info and address.
    201-1921
    John

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Oops...seems that I spoke too quick! My wife has a long weekend and likes to travel to southern Utah for the first trip of the year. It looks like we'll be in the Mexican Hat area that weekend. Sorry, I'll have to make in next time. I've never been in Monument Valley. Does anyone know if a permit is required when you use a tripod?

Barry

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Unfortunately, it looks like I will be unable to make it as well. ;( A colleague of mine is very ill, and I agreed to sub for her on a concert which involves a rehearsal on the 17th. I really intended to be there, but I have to do this. I'm so sorry!
    Julie

Shooter
    Large Format
    Sorry to hear that some of you can't make it. I am still planing on Sat at 11:00 . I have one person to model for us but if anyone wants to have some studio time with their spouse, kids etc. feel free to bring them.
    John

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Hey John... Sorry again for not being able to make the studio get together. It's something I'm interested in learning but my wife likes her time exploring new places.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin