Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,228   Posts: 1,659,855   Online: 690

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Zion NP closed?

Shooter
    35mm
    It will never happen... Too much revenue would be lost, entrance fee's, lodging & concessions for one not to mention all the jobs. I think it's just propaganda for those
    who want their way... I'm planning a trip this summer to the Grand Canyon and Zion... Hope I'm right?

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Klainmeister View Post
    ...Maybe they'll be like teachers and range (right verb?) out of moral duty rather than paycheck. Who knows.
    My years as a wilderness ranger were very rewarding -- but not due the paycheck! LOL!

As long as the Park, or wilderness, is safe, the visitors can do what they want. We just tend to have strong ideas about what keeps the parks and wilderness safe.
    At least with LF landscape, a bad day of photography can still be a good day of exercise.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin