Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,592   Posts: 1,546,033   Online: 948

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

MN get together, or photo shoot?

Any Minnesotans interested in getting together to shoot some film at one of our lovely State parks or cities? Quarry Park in St. Cloud is always an interesting place to visit. It is an old Quartz mine and a series of spring fed pits that even contain some fish.

Or Duluth, Two Harbors and the North Shore?

I'm going to be in Minnesota next month. I'll keep an eye on this thread and see what progresses.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    St Cloud sounds interesting. The North Shore is such a hike, more like a weekend project. It would be an interesting idea to do something like that some time, however. A full weekend up on Lake Superior.

Good idea, Andrew.

- Thomas

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I would be interested in doing something. I've never photographed the St cloud area, could be fun.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just got back yesterday from 10 days in St.James, S.W. area. I'll be back their in July and if anything comes up after the 8th I could probably join in. St,. Cloud sounds good also. Don't know if there will be much of anything left after the fire in the North gets under control.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have a pop-up camper so a weekend trip up to Superior/Duluth area would be cool with me.

Let me work on something for the St. Cloud area. What about dates? I am thinking 2nd Weekend in June

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Also a thought. Should we extend and invitation to our neighbors in Wisconsin? I know they have a fairly active group of APUG'ers

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Okay an update. I have spoken to a good friend of mine. Sunday June 10th is a go for the photo visit to St. Cloud's Quarry Park where he can show us the way in. I know that other folks have mentioned dates in July, maybe other trips can be arranged, and other venues, and people can chime in and lead those?

Ahhh, too bad, I won't be in Minnesota until the 9th, and we'll be in Perham, which is an hour east of Moorehead/Fargo for the first few days.

You folks are more than welcome to come up north while I'm there

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Dana, I cannot do that that day, but no doubt more opportunities will be available in the future. How often do you get to MN?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin