Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,900   Posts: 1,521,093   Online: 1000

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Shooter
    Large Format
    Bill, Ike and Andrew: Hi!
    It was a wonderful gathering, which I can remember it forever. Besides photography, I feel very glad to meet you all personally. Thank you, Ike, for your kindness to guide us to all the beautiful photogenic areas everyday. I like your very artistic pictures. When I close my eyes, I can still see them. Bill, I saw your pictures at your web site repeatedly. I feel honor to talk to you. I definitely want to see your pictures next gathering. Please give a big hug to your handsome son for me. Andrew, I was very happy to talk to you, too. I do hope that you will recover from your pain soon and want to see more your very nice pictures. I hope I can meet you all again. I have developed all the films and believe that I got some good shot. I will show you during next gathering.
    Thanks and have a good weekend,
    Zhu

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Glad everyone had a great time. I know I did. My pain is getting a little better, and I had my MRI on my lower back today. Hopefully the results will also reflect I am feeling better. I really did have a good time and it was great to put faces to names etc. It was geat to meet you Bill, Ike, Evan, and Zhu.

Well I've souped half of my film, and its time to do the rest tonight if I can.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    I want to echo all the sentiments already expressed. Today I had to go to Sam's Club and as I watched the mindless pace of the place, I felt really happy to have spent last week among people who were really thinking about what goes on around them.
    I have developed 16 sheets, 6 rolls and have made 17 prints..not much sleep! So far I am pretty happy..TTYL..Evan

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Evan, I figured you didn't gather any moss but WOW. And Zhu has all his film done as well! I've got one bloody roll and its not done yet :-)
    Ike

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Thanks for getting this together. I enjoyed meeting and seeing you folks, even if I had to leave early. My main obective, to get some location shots for the new backpacks I will soon be selling, was accomplished and are now on the web page.

I look forward to another gathering where I can spend the entire time with all.

Thanks again,

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by deisenlord View Post
    Evan, I figured you didn't gather any moss but WOW. And Zhu has all his film done as well! I've got one bloody roll and its not done yet :-)
    Ike
    Well, I started slow but the sheets were pretty good so I set up for roll film. Then I mixed print chemicals so I could be ready and decided to print some 8x10s as I said I might. The prints were working really well, exposures good and not much manipulation (easy printing). The ball just rolled from there!! It"s 6:45 A.M.,the Jobo is running and the trays are heating up. I am printing the Temperance River stuff this morning..TTYL..Evan

Shooter
    Large Format
    Hi!
    I have finished development of all films. I just want to thank Bill and Ike for teaching me the night light photography. My negatives are fine. It was so difficult to focus with my view camera. However, I am so lucky for all the negatives showed good focusing. I will start to scan them soon.
    Zhu

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've souped all of my film as well. I hope to start printing later this week:-)

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Gang, fyi, I've posted some of my work from the trip at

http://www.davideisenlord.com/Recent/recent.html

I posted a print scan over on hybrid but its so poor to not be worth the effort.
    Ike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by deisenlord View Post
    Gang, fyi, I've posted some of my work from the trip at

http://www.davideisenlord.com/Recent/recent.html

I posted a print scan over on hybrid but its so poor to not be worth the effort.
    Ike
    Ike! Your photographs are absolutely beautiful! Wow!

Marc

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin