Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,556   Posts: 1,545,057   Online: 969

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Moxom View Post
    Bill Schwab preference ??
    Hey... I'm just along for the ride and will follow the flow. I can even sleep in my trailer if need be, so don't worry about me. As long as it isn't 30 below like the last time I saw you Andrew!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I'll probably hotel it, could stay in Tofte which would be close by. Camping would be fun but I don't have squat for stuff anymore other than sleeping bag! No ice crampon's this time whoohooo.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ike, I do have a tent if you wanted to use it?
    Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Andy, thanks for the offer, I might take you up on that!
    Ike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It's a smaller tent that will fit two (a squeeze) or you and your gear comfortably, although cameras will likely stay in our cars. So if you want it, it's yours for the trip? All you need is your sleeping bag, a flashlight, a fold up chair, and any food you would like. I'll bring a sleeping pad or two as well. All food prep can be done near my camper as we will have a coffee maker, several propane burners, lighting. Last year we cooked supper over an open fire a couple of times, and we ate out at a resort restaurant one night. George also brought some unbelieveable bacon from Foley Locker for breakfast. We lived and ate like kings. If others are RV'ing/tenting as well, there will be no shortage of stuff to share and make sure everyone is comfortable. :-) If the weather is not condusive to preparing food outside, we will find something along Hwy61.

So here is the latest:-

Andrew Moxom preference to camp centrally located at Temperence River State Park, and move camp if need be
    Mgb74 preference ??
    Zenrhino preference ??
    Eclarke preference ??
    Thomas Bertilsson preference to camp centrally at Temperance River State Park.
    Deisenlord preference would be open to camping centrally located, but may hotel it.
    George Minerich preference to camp centrally at Temperance River State Park
    Bill Schwab preference No preference, will go with the flow.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I'll take it Andrew, camping will be fun!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Okay, so it would appear a trend is emerging leaning towards camping at Temperance River State Park :-) For those not sure, here is the link to the website for you to check for yourself:- http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/state_par...ver/index.html
    I am also attaching a .pdf file of the campsites that they have. spk00268_camp.pdf I am thinking that we should reserve 22E and 23E as they have electrical hook ups and we should have some decent views from the top of the cliffs as a minimum, but I am not sure if other folks plan on RV'ing it? Their should be room around these sites for a few tents, and I will enquire about that and the number of vehicles we can have etc.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Moxom View Post
    It's a smaller tent that will fit two (a squeeze) or you and your gear comfortably, although cameras will likely stay in our cars. So if you want it, it's yours for the trip? All you need is your sleeping bag, a flashlight, a fold up chair, and any food you would like. I'll bring a sleeping pad or two as well. All food prep can be done near my camper as we will have a coffee maker, several propane burners, lighting. Last year we cooked supper over an open fire a couple of times, and we ate out at a resort restaurant one night. George also brought some unbelieveable bacon from Foley Locker for breakfast. We lived and ate like kings. If others are RV'ing/tenting as well, there will be no shortage of stuff to share and make sure everyone is comfortable. :-) If the weather is not condusive to preparing food outside, we will find something along Hwy61.

So here is the latest:-

Andrew Moxom preference to camp centrally located at Temperence River State Park, and move camp if need be
    Mgb74 preference ??
    Zenrhino preference ??
    Eclarke preference ??
    Thomas Bertilsson preference to camp centrally at Temperance River State Park.
    Deisenlord preference would be open to camping centrally located, but may hotel it.
    George Minerich preference to camp centrally at Temperance River State Park
    Bill Schwab preference No preference, will go with the flow.
    I can camp and that sounds like a plan..Evan Clarke

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    OKay, thanks Evan. Do you have a tent or camper?

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Hi Andy, Tent and sleeping bag!!..TTYL..Evan

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin