Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 72,423   Posts: 1,596,721   Online: 861

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Just to be safe I have site 59 Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. Looking forward to it.
    Ike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have site #58 from 9/11 through 9/15. Thanks for organizing things, Andrew.

Marc

Gim

I'm in. Have site #57 9/11-9/15. Really looking forward to seeing you guys again in such a beautiful area.

Jim

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Look forward to seeing you Jim, Ike, Evan, Marc, George, Thomas.
    Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    This is shaping up nicely! I got motivated and bought a new 9'x9' camping tent this morning and will have some room in case somebody needs a place to flop..See you guys...Evan

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I wish I could make it - sure looks like fun. Mapquest says it's "only" 14 hours to get there from Detroit!
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well it looks like most folks are attending. I know that Ike, Gim, Mark, and Evan have booked campsites Myself, Thomas, and George will be in the pop-up camper. Maybe's are zenrhino and aparat.... Less than two months to go now, and I cannot believe it's been a month today since the start of Bills gathering!

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    I'm so happy about camping that I almost can't stand it! For the last 6 or 7 years of my photo travels I've stayed in motels. I camped lots when I was younger and the first but not best upside to camping is that the hotel fee will offset the cost of gas. The best aspect is being where I need to be when the time is best to make photos..I can't wait..See you guys..Evan

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Well..my wife and I are having a war over this trip, she insists that I am not physically up to the task so I am going to bail. I have cancelled my camping reservation so that site is available. I was really looking forward to this...Evan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ruhroh, that's a shame, and not good to hear Evan. We were so looking forward to having you attend. :-( Not sure about not being physically up to it. There are plently of us that would have helped you get set up. Is there no way you could stay at a B&B nearby?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin