Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,968   Posts: 1,558,480   Online: 1032

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Anyone else getting sick of this weather?

I decided to beat the winter blues by picking up an Orbit 8x10 at National Camera. Waiting for the film and a lens I won on ebay makes the time go by even slower. Sunshine is just around the corner!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Matt,

I was in northern Minnesota and in Minneapolis last week. We drove through a blizzard to get back to Sunny Manitoba. Since then, my in-laws in Hibbing have had about 3 feet of wet snow. I can relate to your pain, but don't envy it.
    "While you're out there smashing the state, don't forget to keep a smile on your lips and a song in your heart!"

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    It's supposed to be 60ish by Tuesday. Every year, I get more and more tired of Minnesota winter. =P

I'm surprised anyone ever buys anything at NatCam. I can't get the guys upstairs to even give me the time of day -- I mean I get better customer service from American Airlines -- let alone any cogent advice on camera gear and the downstairs is choked with soccermoms trying to figure out which digital camera pixelpeeps the best.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    *&$#@*# weather! High winds and blowing snow on Friday shut down the city busses until noon. Got my car stuck in the driveway out at the lake. 1hour of shoveling didn't improve my mood any. It's great to be a northerner...
    Rick Jason.
    "I'm still developing"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Had you been in NYC yesterday, you'd have been in a T shirt and shorts...temps in the mid 70s and golden sunshine...plus the park is in full bloom. Ah...the industrial northeast! :rolleyes:
    John Voss

My Blog

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    AND the spring-time is comming her in Denmark.....
    erik hartmann
    my very humble AP-Gallery:
    http://nehartmann.dk/eh-analog/

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    It's snowing here right now...curses!!!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Somebody told me that it is winter 8 month in Canada (except BC)..... So take it or move to the Philippines... Where it is summer all year (and a little rain from time to time)
    erik hartmann
    my very humble AP-Gallery:
    http://nehartmann.dk/eh-analog/

Shooter
    35mm
    The weather is great here in Texas... the days between the tornadoes, floods and hail are 70s and sunny.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Here in Crete, we have the exact opposite weather and its not particularly normal or pleasant either:
    extreme heat, humidity and southern winds with dust from Africa create an atmosphere that drains
    every bit of energy you have and forces you to stay indoors and lay like a lethargic zombie.
    Its not pleasant I can assure you. And not exactly normal for this time of year either.
    aristotelis grammatikakis
    www.arigram.gr
    Real photographs, created in camera, 100% organic,
    no digital additives and shit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin