Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,677   Posts: 1,482,054   Online: 866

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Darkroom gear for Metro area folks.

Hey MN APUG'ers. I recently picked up a bunch (read way too much) stuff from a gentleman to get at a 8x10 lens he had. Long story short--if you need any 4x5 developing gear (hangars,stainless tanks) or easels--let me know. I also have reels (jobo, stainless and paterson) up the wazoo. If you want to get crazy and take a stainless jacketed processing sink off my hands, I'm sure we could work something out. Anyone need a thomas suplex safelight. Shoot me a PM if you have any needs. There is also an Omega D2 with a very nice Ilford 500h head as well as the meter and control unit to go with it. I could deliver in the metro.

Matt

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    MMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSST REEEEESISSSSSSSST!!
    Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Hi Matt:
    Please tell more about the sink (size) and Thomas safelight and $'s!
    Thanks
    George M.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Here is a picture of the process sink.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Arkay sink.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Did I mention the Seal 150 drymount press in perfect working order? Or the Jobo CPA2 (ok the lift handle is broke-but the rest of it works just fine. Come on Andrew......you know you need it!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin