Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,283   Posts: 1,535,029   Online: 1040

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Andrew: a dear family friend is celebrating her 80th birthday on February 21, so I will not be able to be there that weekend.
    Dan

web site: Dan Henderson, Photographer.com

blog: https://danhendersonphotographer.wordpress.com/

I am not anti-digital. I am pro-film.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Oh man this looks like it's not going to be doable then. If you guys need to keep the old dates, I am fine with it, but I will have to pass. Only dates that work for me now are Feb 19, 20, 21.
    Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Okay, if you guys need to keep the original dates, then I am okay with it, but I will have to pass. Right now attendees are dwindling either way, so not sure whether this is logisitically doable this year or not. My apologies again, but work and home need me to refocus my commitments in early and mid february. :-(

Sounds like it might just be Thomas and I driving up one morning early and coming home the same day some time in February.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Last year was fairly magical and it all dropped in place. I think Andrew is right about the ice this year. If Lake Michigan is any indication the shores are all homely ice heaves. Maybe the sheduling problem is an omen...EC

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Okay, here's the latest. With schedules blown this year, the trip has evolved into a lesser affair and the dates have moved to February 20th through 21st. Short, but at least an opportunity to go photograph some good ice formations. George and I will head up real early Friday morning, stay at Silver Bay Americinn for one night and return on Saturday evening. So almost two full days of shooting at least. The moon won't be good at that time unfortunately for night shots though.

That said, if anyone wants to meet us there, please let me know. Andy

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin