Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,465   Posts: 1,570,706   Online: 965

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Ex-pat MN from AK in town soon....

Hi folks,

I'm going to be in the Minneapolis area visiting family for a week at the end of October and would like to meet up with anyone from MN APUG who has time for a coffee etc...and to see your prints from the North Shore outing last month.

I'll be in town (actually, my family is out in Maple Grove now) from October 24th thru November 1st.

Any suggestions on where to meet etc.?

Gary Benson
    Eagle River, Alaska (23 years)
    (formerly of Minneapolis, U of M grad.....still feels like home to me)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Gary,

I would love to get together for a coffee with you. Sorry for the belated reply. I haven't had much time to look at APUG lately.

Maple Grove is not too far at all, so if you want to meet out there, it could certainly be arranged.

- Thomas
    "Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank

"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman

"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hi Thomas,

I'm getting on a plane to Minneapolis tonight. If you and anyone else is still free to get together next week for coffee etc, I'd really enjoy it. My week is pretty open. Not sure how best to set this up. I'll have a cell phone there and the phone number is 952-818-2635. I'm happy to meet anywhere (Maple Grove, Minneapolis, St. Paul....you name it). Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to bring one of my film cameras with me....only my Canon G9 P&S (too much other stuff to take south, including 10 lbs. of frozen halibut and Sockeye salmon for my family!).

I'll have access to a computer while I am there so I'll check in Saturday evening or Sunday on this forum.

Hope to see you and other Twin Cities APUG members soon.

Gary Benson
    Eagle River, Alaska

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Gary,

Please let me know when it works for you to hang out. I can meet up whenever during the week.

- Thomas
    "Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank

"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman

"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin