Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,913   Posts: 1,556,266   Online: 853

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Darkroom share in Minneapolis

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/pho/952074963.html

Saw this on Craigslist. I don't know any more than what is in the ad.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by mgb74 View Post
    http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/pho/952074963.html

Saw this on Craigslist. I don't know any more than what is in the ad.
    Did you follow up and learn of any details??

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    No. I'm building a darkroom in the next couple of months. But thought it was interesting.

There used to be some publicly available darkroom space (by membership) in the Minneapolis / St. Paul area. But no more. In fact, on of the local libraries had a darkroom for public use. But that's going back 20 years or so.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    It was the Southdale Library that used it, but was closed in 1995. The Edina Art Center has a public darkroom that you can use. You do have to be member and I think the membership cost is about $40.00 per year, but I could be wrong about the cost. The darkroom has 4 enlargers (35mm up to 4x5), you provide your own chemicals and paper... the EAC has almost anything else you need. You may or may not see anyone else in the darkroom, it's not used that often any more.
    Ric Johnson
    Proud member of the League of Upper Midwest Pinholers & f295

"I think, therefore, I photograph."

Shooter
    Medium Format

Darkroom avaliblity

Everyone:

We have a small group of darkroom users in our coop over in lowertown St.Paul above the Black Dog Coffee shop .We could use a couple of memebers. The darkroom is B&W 500 sq. ft. 3 sinks, 8X10,5X7, and 2-4x5 enlargers, a UV exposure box, Tons of reels, tanks, hangers RC print dryer Film dryer, Drying screens and you name it.

Chris Faust

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin