Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,548   Posts: 1,573,030   Online: 842

Shooter
    Multi Format

Free med. format plastic pages for neg storage

A friend recently gave me about 90 plastic pages for storing medium format neg or transparency strips. He did very little shooting with his 4x5's roll-film back so had these unused pages left over. I do not use medium format, so they are free to anyone who can make use of them.

The pages are Vue All file system, measuring 10.5 x 11.3" with holes for three-ring binder along the long side. The page is divided into four sections to accommodate strips of negs or transparencies. Does not indicate if it is of archival material, but they seem similar to archival pages I have bought from another manufacturer. It says 6x7cm on the title area.

Any Twin Citian who could use these is welcome to pick them up. I live in St. Louis Park and can hold them til you are in the area.

Send a PM or respond in this thread. Please have patience for me to reply as I don't check the forum that often.

Rick

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'd love some, but I won't be travelling up there any time soon. I bet Thomas Bertillson would be interested. He's up your way.

Cheers,
    Tom, on Point Pelee, Canada

Ansel Adams had the Zone System... I'm working on the points system. First I points it here, and then I points it there...

http://tom-overton-images.weebly.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM sent.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The pages have been claimed.

Rick

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin