Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,211   Posts: 1,531,992   Online: 1134

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

B22 enlarger, TMax positive chemistry

Omega B22XL with base in good condition. I should be able to find the 34mm neg carrier. Pick up in Plymouth. We're moving, so trade for a bit of film, a bit of beer, a print, or even a "thank you" (especially if you're a student).

Also TMax Positive chemistry (one last shot on this one).

The chemistry can't be shipped and I don't have the time to find and box and ship the enlarger, so that's why I'm posting in this forum.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    How much for the enlarger?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Larry, I'm happy to trade for a few rolls of b/w film, a 12 pack or 2 of Summit, whatever. Mostly interested in getting it out of here before we move. My wife fully understands one enlarger, kinda understands 2 enlargers, tolerates me with 3 enlargers but just doesn't understand the 4th - and this one is the 4th.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I'd have to trade my wife for a 5th enlarger .....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I already have 6 enlargers, hmmm.......
    Its an XL you say......
    Hmmm.......
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin