Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,944   Posts: 1,585,791   Online: 1075

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Looking to borrow Polaroid 545 - Minnesota

I just got a 4X5 camera and realized that I have a small stash of Polaroid 55 film but I sold my 545 holder several years ago. The film is old and I do not know how good it is so I am not thrilled at the prospect of buying a 545 only to find out that the film is shot. Does anyone here in Minnesota have a holder that they would be willing to lend me? Perhaps if the film is good I could buy the holder for a few dollars or trade a beer or two for your kindness?

Any other ideas would be fine, I am just trying to avoid spending much money on film that is quite possibly bad anyway.

Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM sent. (Have one, but not immediately available)
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM Sent.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM Sent
    Reid

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rjbuzzclick/

"If I had a nickel for every time I had to replace a camera battery, I'd be able to get the #@%&$ battery cover off!" -Me

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin