Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,564   Posts: 1,545,308   Online: 843

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Availability of 120 in east Metro?

I'll be visiting relatives in Stillwater MN in the next few weeks. I want to get some portraits but am not sure if I want to bring film or buy it there. Is there a good place to get 120 tmax and portra between the Humphrey terminal and Stillwater? I can go out of my way. Thanks in advance.

edit: Oops. I forgot that the rest of the world will see this and wonder which of the thousands of east Metro areas in the world I am talking about. This is concerning the Minneapolis/St Paul area of Minnesota.

Images
    Good Evening, Pbromaghin,

The situation is a little better here in the eastern St. Louis metro area, but I'm afraid we'll all be going with mail order before long.

Konical

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    National Camera Stores. Maybe the ROSEDALE store would be the closest for you.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'd say bring it if you can.

Otherwise, as lanline says, National Camera is your best bet. You can find locations and check with them at www.natcam.com. Roseville would be your best bet, but a bit out of the way between airport and Stillwater.

If you plan to go through downtown Minneapolis, West Photo is another option.

Enjoy your visit here.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Rosedale might be good. I suppose I could zip up 35e and backtrack to Rosedale on 36, then a take straight shot to Stillwater. I wouldn't want to try that in rush hour, though.

Ooooh, West 7th to the Practice Freeway to Spaghetti Junction sounds fun. It's been years. Thanks, guys!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin