Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,908   Posts: 1,521,471   Online: 914

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Thanks for getting back to me Keith. It's nice of you to offer me some of your film. However, since I'm not desperate to buy and because you seem to like to film yourself I think it's better that we cancel the deal that never was ;-)

I must admit that I do still have some stock of Neopan 400-120. I will finish that and then take care of my Tri-x in 120. After Tri-x comes HP5+. I could never get along with TMY in all its incarnations.

BTW, what do you covet? Mind you, in photographic terms!

Some people go berzerk when they hear APX 25-120 (have two of those). And you can have all my Foma film for free ;-)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Oh I covet nice prints. Something that really shows imagination and full use of the medium. That's what I look out for.

Film... got plenty of pretty much everything, from panatomic x to EIR to polaroid 665.
    "Only dead fish follow the stream"

[APUG Portfolio] [APUG Blog] [Website]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin