Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,523   Posts: 1,572,269   Online: 763

Thread: 110 Processing

Shooter
    Multi Format

110 Processing

I've seen a lot of people on this site post about the problems with getting 110 film processed. Well, if you live in the UK the answer is simple. The Co-op Pharmacy (which has brances everywhere) will still process colour 110 cassettes for £5, which considering how hard it is to get them processed is quite a good price. I expect they're just a bit behind the times and haven't noticed that production has been ended, but you dont even have to request it specially, its just a tick box on the form next to 35mm and APS. Only problem is I don't know if they do black and white. There's a map on their website where you can find where theres a branch in your area.

Shooter
    35mm
    That's interesting...perhaps not an obvious place to think of for processing services. Someone asked me recently about getting old 126 films processing...I know they are basically 35mm wide, so home-processing is easy, but apparently he'd tried several local places (including Boots) with no success. I'll suggest he tries the good old Co-op....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I dont think 126 is on the form, but if you explain that its basiccally 35mm inside they will probably agree to give it a try. They seem to bee pretty good at that kind of thing. Otherwisse you could send it to somewhere like Spectrum Photographic in Plymouth, I've heard that they do odd formats.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by pgtips View Post
    I dont think 126 is on the form, but if you explain that its basiccally 35mm inside they will probably agree to give it a try. They seem to bee pretty good at that kind of thing. Otherwisse you could send it to somewhere like Spectrum Photographic in Plymouth, I've heard that they do odd formats.
    I doubt many places can PRINT 126 film these days, but as far as getting negatives places saying they "can't process it" make me laugh a little bit. to this day, fuji intermediate cartridges for film processing are labeled "126"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Few have 110 now but Blue Mountain and other "film rescue" places still process and print 110 &126. At home 126 is easy to process and most cheap enlargers can handle 110&126 with the right negative carrier.
    Harry Pulley - Visit the BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE FORUM

Happiness is...

Shooter
    35mm
    Another UK processor is:-

http://www.110processing.co.uk/

They will even scan your 110 film to CD, which is a service rarely found even when 110 was popular.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    No help to those in the UK or US, but in my city in Japan a local DPE shop does 110 in house, in an hour. Beautiful prints, too.
    Those who know, shoot film

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin