Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,956   Posts: 1,522,874   Online: 1157

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This is my reference. I'll admit it's not particularly conclusive.

ftp://www.fujihunt.com/msds/press/En.../EN_979070.pdf

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Kodak has a particular sensitive nature towards pollution going back to the 60s. They tell it more like it is.

Fuji Hunt states there that EDTA is hazardous, as do many others, but it is used intravenously with no harm for heavy metal poisoning. So, it ain't all that bad IMHO.

PE

Shooter
    35mm
    I'm on my last Kodak kit now and was looking at getting the Arista kit from Freestyle. Does the Arista kit provide all the chemistry to properly develop and ensure maximum life or do I need to purchase additional chemicals? If so what chemicals? Sorry for being redundant but this thread has left me a bit confused.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Is it completely safe to use the pre-bleach bath from the latest Fuji Hunt kit in a Jobo drum (3010)? Chrome 6x kit instructions warn only against using the final rinse in a tank or drum.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by darkroom_rookie View Post
    Is it completely safe to use the pre-bleach bath from the latest Fuji Hunt kit in a Jobo drum (3010)?
    Yes.

Chrome 6x kit instructions warn only against using the final rinse in a tank or drum.
    It's because it tends to foam in rotary agitation and because using it as a final step necessitates an extra wash step for the processor equipment.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin