Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,678   Posts: 1,482,160   Online: 1069

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Rollei Hy6 is still available from DHW in Germany, B&H, and some specialty shops in Hong Kong. They even have a new 6x6 film back released last year (which is fantastic, btw, but expensive).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wow, I thought I'd get like three replies all saying "no." I personally don't buy new cameras, but my students and friends are constantly asking. One thing, the Vivitar is dreadful. I try to steer my students away from them. And I haven't seen the Cosina for sale anywhere. I was amazed to see the Kenko. Thanks for that. As usual the APUG Gang has really come through. Also, after first posting this thread, I walked out of my apartment and a guy on my block was having a stoop sale. He had a fully working very clean Pentax K-1000 for sale for $25.00, with a camera bag and lens cap. Bought it. I'm accumulating 35mm film cameras for my students.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I haven't been able to find Kenko cameras for sale anywhere in NY or online.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by artonpaper View Post
    I haven't been able to find Kenko cameras for sale anywhere in NY or online.
    would any stores that sell other kenko products be able to order the camera?

And if you do get your hands on one please post about it here.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin