Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,514   Posts: 1,543,684   Online: 858

Shooter
    Multi Format

Flashcube to AG-1 Adapter

Hello all.
    I am just wondering if there is such a thing as an adapter that enables you to use 4 ag-1 bulbs on a flashcube socket. If there is, can you please direct me where to get one.
    Thanks
    Ektachrome

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    As a kid I experimented at tearing apart my mom's flash cubes to feed my grandpa's ag-1 flash holder. They worked just fine, save the ocassional one that had a trigger lead snap off too short.

I guess at age 10 I knew that a 35mm rangefinder beat an instamatic 126 any day for image quality.

You need to bend the leads to line up in the way that the real AG-1's present them, after striaghtening them to get the bulb out of the flash cube.
    my real name, imagine that.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Such an adapter does exist, but you might have to do a bit of searching to find one for sale; I don't think it's an especially common item.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM me I have one new in the box.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin