Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,546   Posts: 1,572,962   Online: 1019

Thread: Tungsten Film

Shooter
    Multi Format

Tungsten Film

Hello all
    Just want to find out if Tungsten Film, of any brand is still available. Also, are there any tungsten movie films around? If so, please tell me about them.
    Thanks
    Ektachrome

Shooter
    Large Format
    I think this is it.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...hrome_64T.html

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search...tialSearch=yes

Everything else has apparently gone the way of the dodo.
    Last edited by Ian C; 05-03-2012 at 02:31 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    There are piles of Tungsten balanced movie films (ECN-2 processing)... in fact I'd say the majority of them are! Relatively fewer daylight balanced stocks.

Well OK, Kodak's current lineup is split 50/50:

http://motion.kodak.com/motion/Produ...tion/index.htm

But if you look at recently-discontinued stocks (eg what you'd find short ends of easily) there are a bunch of other tungsten choices too. And of course Fuji has a bunch.

Duncan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have several rolls of Portra 100T I could part with (35mm) if that is useful to you... feel free to email.

thanks
    -Ed

Shooter
    35mm
    I've heard that Fuji stopped making T64, although you can still find it new. It's one of my staples; I'll be sad when it's gone.

At work a while ago, I had to move some equipment out of the surplus area and I found a bulk loader labeled Ektachrome T64, probably left by the imaging department (which has been 100% digital for several years). I excitedly ran into a dark closet and opened the loader but it was empty! Damn.
    Last edited by LJSLATER; 05-04-2012 at 11:14 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: spelling

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Fuji t64 is still found and lomography has rebranded the Fuji film selling it in their stores. You an find it most easily there
    Addicted to caffenol processing
    Will buy stereo cameras, Any Autographic camera with red bellows
    OR Any Vanity or Petitie Kodak Camera -working

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin