Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,209   Posts: 1,531,972   Online: 1175

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Finally my films have occupied the entire mini freezer at my home, and they start to invade into the main refrig. Hope the wife won't complain...

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Goldstein View Post
    120 and 35mm are showing in stock at B&H today, at $3.20/roll for 120 and $4.75/roll for 135-36. I had checked just a couple of days ago and at that time everything was "temporarily unavailable", now only 4x5 has this status.

At some point my wife is going to demand back the freezer shelf I've been slowly filling with film. I hope the 20 rolls I just ordered don't push her over the edge...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Pity you. I have my own fridge, but it is almost full or filled with film, i need to replace it, i can't trust to use another fridge to find out later that my films are gone.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Try Samys, www.samys.com. It seems to run out fast cause its cheap enough to be popular
    Come see my photos here > http://studiobilly.tumblr.com/

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin