Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,940   Posts: 1,585,662   Online: 933

Shooter
    Multi Format

Where to buy 120 film in Taiwan?

I'm going to Taiwan for a few weeks. Can someone recommend a store in Taiwan that carries 120 film?
    I'll be staying in Hsin-Chu, but anywhere in Taiwan is fine.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If you go to Taipei, there is a whole area filled with camera shops near Taipei Main Station. The streets are called Hankou and Bo-Ai. Many if not of the shops have converted to digital, but there are a few shops that still sell film. I think when I was there, I bought some from the shop at No. 65 (or 68?) Hankou road. They can speak English, if Chinese is a problem. There's a lab near NTU called 5 Color Bird but I didn't buy anything there. Also, Lomography is quite big there so if you go to one of the big book stores like Eslite they'll probably have a Lomo display with cameras and film. I think there's also a Lomo store, but I never made it there.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi echoism,

Thank you very much for the hints. I've been to Bo-Ai street, but there were so many shops there that
    I did not know where to go. I was worried that there are no analog shops left. I'll check out the 5 Color Bird
    and 65/68. Thank you!

Eugene.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin