Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,990   Posts: 1,524,146   Online: 1107

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Koja, thank you - exactly the information I was wondering about! The "internationally famous" store is FotoSkoda of course, but I am more interested in materials than hardware so Befoto sounds great. Most of the more esoteric Foma stuff is available here, but frequently with four weeks order time and similar prices to Ilford, or higher.

Surprisingly, there is a direct train to Prague from a town just 15 minutes from me. Now, I just have to wonder if it will be raining . . .

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'll just update this thread to say thank you to the several APUG members who PM'd me generously offering help in obtaining this paper.

Through the good offices of one of them, I now have a small stock of 200 sheets ... well, after this evening, 197 to be precise ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin