Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,880   Posts: 1,520,478   Online: 902

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Kodak's totally new film in years.

Quote Originally Posted by Yashinoff View Post
    Verichrome pan in 122.
    Oh what about 126 (the early roll film kind not the instant 35mm kind) that would be awesome! Basically LF in MF roll film, awesome! I think it's 4(and change)x6(and change).

~Stone

The Important Ones - Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1 / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Fender is an another US company who cant compete with digital. When you buy a cheap chinese electric guitar and connect to digital processor , it turns to over saturated photoshop picture but all hipsters like it especially that death metal people.

When Fender sees the light , they offered a computer based software processor which plays all the Fender Legendary Amp sounds one by one.

If Kodak lives another 5 years , I would expect from them a software which simulates all their portfolio with noise, color and what the hell details. May be they can sell a license to Photoshop to put it in their software.

I tried many of these simulators and they were faraway successful than my scans.

Umut

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Kodak's totally new film in years.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa Umut Sarac View Post
    Fender is an another US company who cant compete with digital. When you buy a cheap chinese electric guitar and connect to digital processor , it turns to over saturated photoshop picture but all hipsters like it especially that death metal people.

When Fender sees the light , they offered a computer based software processor which plays all the Fender Legendary Amp sounds one by one.

If Kodak lives another 5 years , I would expect from them a software which simulates all their portfolio with noise, color and what the hell details. May be they can sell a license to Photoshop to put it in their software.

I tried many of these simulators and they were faraway successful than my scans.

Umut
    Pretty sure Dan Bayer and I talked about this in 2010, why they haven't come out with an in camera profile for all film to mimic its characteristics, probably has to do with company competition, but with the popularity of things like instagram, being able to switch from the Kodachrome profile to the pan F plus profile would surely benefit even traditional film guys, it would make their transition a little smoother (that is if it were even possible, it's really hard to mimic Kodachrome or Technical Pan when it comes to grain/pixel but in the near future perhaps we'll see that, I know it can be done in Photoshop to a degree, but I feel like its somehow a little more authentic coming out of the camera. Like when I shoot B&W in digital I set the camera to Monochrome, just feels like cheating if I are it B&W after I get home... Lol

Anyway I may not own a digital camera anymore, so far the hurricane sandy disaster has left my 5D "dead in the water" literally...

~Stone

The Important Ones - Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1 / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Kodak Invisi-film, which will develop in 'cantseeit-41' non-chemistry...
    testing...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa Umut Sarac View Post

Umut
    Ohhh, Ohhh, I have one of those fender modelling amp's....should I ban myself from Apug

In relation to Kodak and digital emulation, I am not suprised it hasn't happened as a licenced product already.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by benjiboy View Post
    I hope it's Ektar 400.
    That would be 100% awesome.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by F/1.4 View Post
    That would be 100% awesome.
    I agree, that would be amazing.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hoffy View Post
    Ohhh, Ohhh, I have one of those fender modelling amp's....should I ban myself from Apug
    Yes you should. I use a Line 6 modelling amp for gigs - and I build audio equipment using valves (tubes). I should ban myself!

Steve.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin