Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,592   Posts: 1,545,981   Online: 1068

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

HARMAN technology Limited : New Product Announcement

Quote Originally Posted by Simon R Galley View Post
    Dear All,

A small addition to our family of products :

http://goo.gl/oKW8e

Simon ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited :
    Hey Simon,

Can you tell us the size of the negatives? Info about the lenses? Would there be in the future a process paid version for the USA?

Suggestion, in order to appeal to digital shooters who might not own film equipment but use lighting equipment, a simple flash sync version?

Even better an underwater version of the HP5

Thanks!

~Stone

The Noteworthy Ones - Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1 / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    That's great to hear.

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Great news, and a very cool idea! I cannot wait to give the HP5 version a try. Should be great fun for a walkabout camera to hit the streets with. As well, might be worthwhile keeping one in the old briefcase for "whatevers." Thanks, Ilford!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Good luck with these cameras, Simon.
    Charles Hohenstein

Geelong & Castlemaine, Victoria, Australia
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Cute. I'll buy a couple if they touch down in Australia. I used a Fuji colour disposable camera last week for my mum.
    .::Gary Rowan Higgins

A comfort zone is a wonderful place. But nothing ever grows there.
    —Anon.

Shooter
    35mm
    Excellent news, I'll certainly give these a try. I've used a few disposable C-41 cameras this year with surprisingly good results, and a B&W version will be even better, to keep in the car, briefcase or backpack when I don't want to carry all the full photo gear.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Will they make it to Australia? I know it's the importer's decision, but I just remember how long it took SFX200 to make it here...We'd like to run a couple workshops with them, we've been experimenting with reloading colour disposables until now.
    The Analogue Laboratory, or 'so you built a darkroom in an old factory in the industrial zone'.
    Blog thing!.

Worry less. Photograph more.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Dear Alex et al,

We have been absolutely 'blown away' by the distributor and customer feedback on these single use mono camera's especially in relation to a 'pure' mono HP5+ version.......its gone 'viral' on twitter and facebook I am told ??????/...

In answer to your question, yes they certainly will be available 'down under'. As explained above they are literally starting to leave our factory this week so its takes time to fill the supply chain, 10 days or so to Europe then the resellers have to order them, 4 weeks to the States, 6 weeks to Australia...and ditto re reseller orders, but they are coming.

To answer a couple of questions, they are normal 35mm films, we have no plans to put on a sync or an underwater version but we will keep an eye on any 'viable' opportunities.

I have tested these camera's myself, the thing that actually really impressed me was the quality ( sharpness ) of the lens and the build quality, it certainly passed all our QC tests in relation to picture quality and camera performance, but obviously its a SUC ( single use camera ) it ain't no Leica...!

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

HARMAN technology Limited : New Product Announcement

Quote Originally Posted by Simon R Galley View Post
    Dear Alex et al,

We have been absolutely 'blown away' by the distributor and customer feedback on these single use mono camera's especially in relation to a 'pure' mono HP5+ version.......its gone 'viral' on twitter and facebook I am told ??????/...

In answer to your question, yes they certainly will be available 'down under'. As explained above they are literally starting to leave our factory this week so its takes time to fill the supply chain, 10 days or so to Europe then the resellers have to order them, 4 weeks to the States, 6 weeks to Australia...and ditto re reseller orders, but they are coming.

To answer a couple of questions, they are normal 35mm films, we have no plans to put on a sync or an underwater version but we will keep an eye on any 'viable' opportunities.

I have tested these camera's myself, the thing that actually really impressed me was the quality ( sharpness ) of the lens and the build quality, it certainly passed all our QC tests in relation to picture quality and camera performance, but obviously its a SUC ( single use camera ) it ain't no Leica...!

Thanks for answering and good info, glad it's real 35mm film.

You didn't mention about paid processing in the USA, is that an option?

If not at least I can break it apart and process the 35mm myself, use the lens elements to make a home camera

~Stone

The Noteworthy Ones - Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1 / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Medium Format
    No process paid in the USA, just through our own lab in the UK. Sorry

Simon.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin