Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,270   Posts: 1,660,707   Online: 1074

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161721 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Any idea of an ordering date?
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Shoot I just spent $170 on 2 100' rolls of Ilford unperforated 70mm film (cold stored) on ebay.

I'd still be happy if they released another batch. I have nine rolls left of my frozen batch of 116 film. The film was discovered in a freezer. Frozen since the 60s and develops great. Eventually I'll need to roll my own 116 film. I've been snatching up 70mm film off ebay for the past few years.
    http://filmphotog.blogspot.com/ my blog

Please visit my film photography youtube channel and subscribe:

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon R Galley View Post
    We publish all the information in April and then our ULF re-seller partners get all the information and confirmation of prices from our distributor and you then contact the ULF re-seller partner to place an order. We will make sure you do not get left behind or miss out !

Simon ILFORD photo / HARMAN technology Limited :
    Any news here yet. I have looked on both the ilfordphoto and freestyle sites but not found anything on ordering from this years ULF order
    Cheers - Andy C
    ---------------------

16mm Cine, 35mm, 120, 5x4 & 7x5.

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxleyroad View Post
    Any news here yet. I have looked on both the ilfordphoto and freestyle sites but not found anything on ordering from this years ULF order
    I had the same question so I mailed Ilford directly, asking when and where to order. This was their reply this week:

"Thank you for your enquiry I have listed below a distributor for you to contact . They usually order from the campaign. Ordering for this is around June time for despatch August. They will have to give you the selling price"
    "Have fun and catch that light beam!"
    Bert from Holland
    my blog: http://thetoadmen.blogspot.nl
    my Linkedin pinhole group: http://tinyurl.com/pinholegroup

* I'm an analogue enthusiast, trying not to fall into the digital abyss.
    * My favorite cameras: Mamiya C330f, Nikon S2, Hasselblad SWC, Leica SL, Leica M7, Russian FKD 18x24, Bronica SQ-B and RF645, Rolleiflex T, Nikon F4s, Olympus Pen FT, Agfa Clack and my pinhole cameras.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    The information on the ULF list will be published in toward the end of this month, on our own website, we are currently confirming our ULF partner re-sellers and the proposed list of products to be offered.
    I will inform you as soon as it goes live.

Simon ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited :

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Thanks Simon, looks like I have not missed any new information yet. I was thinking I was doing something wrong or looking in the wrong places.
    Cheers - Andy C
    ---------------------

16mm Cine, 35mm, 120, 5x4 & 7x5.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'll be in on some 11x14 this time.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Simon:

Would you ever consider adding non-standard sizes of photographic paper to this programme?

For example, I would really like it if I could buy 16" rolls of MGIV RC Warmtone and Cooltone.

And it would be great if it was easier to find 12" x 16" paper here in Canada.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    On the subject of sizes, what is the widest width that Pan F Plus is made? Just a question.
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

2013 ULF Manufacture From ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited

Quote Originally Posted by Curt View Post
    On the subject of sizes, what is the widest width that Pan F Plus is made? Just a question.
    120... That's it 60mm

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin