Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,911   Posts: 1,584,690   Online: 740

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161721 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'm another who is buying 2405 from That Canadian Guy and I'd be very interested in perforated FP4 (assuming you're not cutting Pan-F ). I have an RB 70mm back and I'm pretty sure that it depends on the perforations to run the frame counter therefore unperforated is probably not an option for me. I'm not a huge-volume shooter though, so it'd be probably just 2 cans for me at that price.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I believe that there are more opportunities to shoot on perforated 70mm film vs unperforated. Hasselblad, Bronica, Mamiya, Pentax, Linhof... They all made holders for perforated film. Hasselblad have produced so many of them that the price has become ridiculous (I bought recently two holders with cartridges for 25 and 29 pounds in mint condition). For some reason majority of photographers do not look at what is around and follow the main stream. But I am pretty sure that if Ilford made a small batch of perforated 70mm FP-4 (as they did it in the past), they would have sold it easily.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails H_70.jpg   ETR_70.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Count me in on fresh 70mm perfed or unperfed. I can either shoot it in my Graflex backs or with my Mamiya RB.
    Keep Film Alive, Shoot Everyday!
    JamiesInfraredPhotography.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Any idea of an ordering date?
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Shoot I just spent $170 on 2 100' rolls of Ilford unperforated 70mm film (cold stored) on ebay.

I'd still be happy if they released another batch. I have nine rolls left of my frozen batch of 116 film. The film was discovered in a freezer. Frozen since the 60s and develops great. Eventually I'll need to roll my own 116 film. I've been snatching up 70mm film off ebay for the past few years.
    http://filmphotog.blogspot.com/ my blog

Please visit my film photography youtube channel and subscribe:

Hawthorn Oz, then MI USA from March 14, 2015!
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon R Galley View Post
    We publish all the information in April and then our ULF re-seller partners get all the information and confirmation of prices from our distributor and you then contact the ULF re-seller partner to place an order. We will make sure you do not get left behind or miss out !

Simon ILFORD photo / HARMAN technology Limited :
    Any news here yet. I have looked on both the ilfordphoto and freestyle sites but not found anything on ordering from this years ULF order
    Cheers - Andy C
    ---------------------

16mm Cine, 35mm, 120, 5x4 & 7x5.

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxleyroad View Post
    Any news here yet. I have looked on both the ilfordphoto and freestyle sites but not found anything on ordering from this years ULF order
    I had the same question so I mailed Ilford directly, asking when and where to order. This was their reply this week:

"Thank you for your enquiry I have listed below a distributor for you to contact . They usually order from the campaign. Ordering for this is around June time for despatch August. They will have to give you the selling price"
    "Have fun and catch that light beam!"
    Bert from Holland
    my blog: http://thetoadmen.blogspot.nl
    my Linkedin pinhole group: http://tinyurl.com/pinholegroup

* I'm an analogue enthusiast, trying not to fall into the digital abyss.
    * My favorite cameras: Nikon S2, Hasselblad SWC, Leica SL, Leica M7, Russian FKD 18x24, Bronica SQ-B and RF645, Rolleiflex T, Nikon F4s, Olympus Pen FT, Agfa Clack and my pinhole cameras.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    The information on the ULF list will be published in toward the end of this month, on our own website, we are currently confirming our ULF partner re-sellers and the proposed list of products to be offered.
    I will inform you as soon as it goes live.

Simon ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited :

Hawthorn Oz, then MI USA from March 14, 2015!
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Thanks Simon, looks like I have not missed any new information yet. I was thinking I was doing something wrong or looking in the wrong places.
    Cheers - Andy C
    ---------------------

16mm Cine, 35mm, 120, 5x4 & 7x5.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'll be in on some 11x14 this time.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin