Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,476   Posts: 1,542,652   Online: 798

Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2678910111213141516171822 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Simon:

Would you ever consider adding non-standard sizes of photographic paper to this programme?

For example, I would really like it if I could buy 16" rolls of MGIV RC Warmtone and Cooltone.

And it would be great if it was easier to find 12" x 16" paper here in Canada.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    On the subject of sizes, what is the widest width that Pan F Plus is made? Just a question.
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

2013 ULF Manufacture From ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited

Quote Originally Posted by Curt View Post
    On the subject of sizes, what is the widest width that Pan F Plus is made? Just a question.
    120... That's it 60mm

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Also very interested in 122 size roll, would gladly order a 30 meter roll. Yeah, HP5+ would be cool, since I still have a lot of new-old-stock Verichrome Pan 122 that's in good to great shape. So I'd have a faster film available, which would be good with the 3A Panoram Kodak in less than bright light. Width would need to be "just right", else loading it in a Nikor 122 reel could be very unpleasant. I think 92mm is the size, but would be glad to send in a sacrificial roll for a width measurement.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    120... That's it 60mm

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you Simon, "that is it 60mm" is close enough for government work!
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sepiareverb View Post
    I'll be in on some 11x14 this time.
    Yep me too! It's the best game in town. I've used FP4 years, back to college days!

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Blog Entries
    Images

Also photographic paper on roll ??

Quote Originally Posted by MattKing View Post
    Simon:
    Would you ever consider adding non-standard sizes of photographic paper to this programme?
    For example, I would really like it if I could buy 16" rolls of MGIV RC Warmtone and Cooltone.
    And it would be great if it was easier to find 12" x 16" paper here in Canada.
    I would like this too: a nice roll of 20 inch high and several meters long would work nicely in making
    large pinhole images in a very large pinhole camera (like a room, a truck or caravan, or ...).

Would be nice if it could be Ilford Direct Positive paper:

- Sticking paper on the wall
    - expose by opening pinhole for several minutes
    - use sponges and buckets to develop and fix (while still hanging)

See for example Shaun Irving: The Camera Truck: http://www.wps.net.nz/featured/pinhole-camera-truck/ and http://cameratruck.net/Site/Landing.html

This is one of his images that inspired me:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cameratruck-windmills-CT0665_WEBformaat.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	97.2 KB 
ID:	67795
    "Have fun and catch that light beam!"
    Bert from Holland
    my blog: http://thetoadmen.blogspot.nl
    my Linkedin pinhole group: http://tinyurl.com/pinholegroup

* I'm an analogue enthusiast, trying not to fall into the digital abyss.
    * My favorite cameras: Hasselblad SWC, Leica SL, Leica M7, Russian FKD 18x24, Bronica SQ-B and RF645, Rolleiflex T2, Nikon F4s, Agfa Clack and my pinhole cameras

Shooter
    Medium Format
    We make DIRECT Positive FB in rolls

Simon. ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited :

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon R Galley View Post
    We make DIRECT Positive FB in rolls
    Simon. ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited :
    Hello Simon,
    Thanks for the info: I'm pleased to hear/read it http://www.ilfordphoto.com/products/...st.asp?n=65&t=

One more question. Your website stated last year the Resin Coated (RC) version of the Direct Positive Paper was temporarily out of production due to technical problems. Is there any word yet on when the RC version will be available again next to the FB version?

Thank you,
    Bert from Holland
    "Have fun and catch that light beam!"
    Bert from Holland
    my blog: http://thetoadmen.blogspot.nl
    my Linkedin pinhole group: http://tinyurl.com/pinholegroup

* I'm an analogue enthusiast, trying not to fall into the digital abyss.
    * My favorite cameras: Hasselblad SWC, Leica SL, Leica M7, Russian FKD 18x24, Bronica SQ-B and RF645, Rolleiflex T2, Nikon F4s, Agfa Clack and my pinhole cameras

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Dear Bert,

The FB range is currently all that is being coated. I will update you on any news regarding RC when I have it.

Kind Regards

Simon.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin