Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,207   Posts: 1,531,904   Online: 1162

Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 71112131415161718192021222327 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    B&H aren't participants, so far as I can see...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by polyglot View Post
    B&H aren't participants, so far as I can see...
    Correct. B&H didn't participate last year either. See attached.
    Attached Files

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Santamaura View Post
    Correct. B&H didn't participate last year either. See attached.
    Haha whoops, ok freestyle it is!

~Stone | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I saw HP5+ in 122 format. That would be fun. But it would need backing paper I suppose, and some way to develop it..... I've probably got too many other things going on right now and wouldn't get it done. Ah well. No minimum order, through lots of distributors, this just pushes Ilford even higher in my estimation. It's not just talk they really go out of their way to cater to us, don't they? Impressed again.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Bertilsson View Post
    I think I just switched to 'all Ilford'. I don't shoot much 5x7, but will pick some up when the tax man brings my return.

Thanks, Simon!
    Yep, all Ilford for me too from here on in.

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Blog Entries
    Images

Question for Simon - typo in the list??

Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    Thanks, in the FP4+ offering, it looks like there are other rolls available that got left off since it says "list continued" but starts out with HP5+ am I wrong or looking at it wrong?
    I noticed some differences too. Maybe someone forgot to past & copy the "ROLL" versions of HP4+ from the Excell sheet into this document??
    @Simon: could you please check this? Is this a typo??

And can anyone tell me what sort this type of film is?
    1173918- FP4+ - MINI- 10in x 100ft - UP EI- Roll #
    The footnote says: "MINI = 35mm Base". What does that mean?
    "Have fun and catch that light beam!"
    Bert from Holland
    my blog: http://thetoadmen.blogspot.nl
    my Linkedin pinhole group: http://tinyurl.com/pinholegroup

* I'm an analogue enthusiast, trying not to fall into the digital abyss.
    * My favorite cameras: Hasselblad SWC, Leica SL, Leica M7, Russian FKD 18x24, Bronica SQ-B and RF645, Rolleiflex T2, Nikon F4s, Agfa Clack and my pinhole cameras

Shooter
    35mm
    I seem to recall the 10" rolls being for aerial-cameras, or was that 9 1/2" ?? I used to print the stuff a quarter of a century ago and I can't remember! It would be either aerial-camera or one of the banquet-camera formats.

The base refers to the thickness. 135 is slightly thicker than the usual rollfilm 120 thickness and might slightly affect loading (reduced capacity) for a roll-core or film-magazine.

Shooter
    127 Format
    Thank you Harman for offering the HP5+ in 46m for we 127 users !!

I will be ordering.
    - Bill Lynch

Shooter
    Medium Format
    The list still says 82.55mm for 122, though. Please double-check the size before actually cutting the stuff. 92mm is closer (I just measured it again).

I also note the availability of backing paper, but it only seems to come in 120 size. Could this be made available in wider widths? 122 would be great, but wider even than that would be even better for me, because there are a few cameras in my basement that use even wider stock than that (123, 126, even 104, although the latter isn't working at the moment). I suppose I could slit it to 1-3/8" wide and tape it to the side of another piece to get 3-5/8, but I'd be afraid of light getting in through the crack if I don't line it up exactly right.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yikes, I just saw your post, grabbed my 3A and was about to open it up to measure when I realized that it has a sheet of film in it already. But you're right 92 sounds about right, and 82.55 is the frame size not the film size.

I'd decided not to try this, but if I hear that the "roll" portion of FP4+ was omitted by accident, and they will make FP4+ in 122 format, I will probably change my mind and get some.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin