Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,940   Posts: 1,585,699   Online: 1016

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'm just a 4x5 guy but if you consider coating+cutting some Pan-F I'd be happy (I realise it's currently only on thin base for rolls). Or some Delta-100 in (perforated!) 70mm would rock.

Shooter
    35mm
    Admittedly I'm not a ULF user, but I'm looking forwards to the 12x20 Ilford Titan pinhole camera, with integrated film holder (and very large changing bag I guess).

And that was just an excuse to thank Ilford for their serious support for ULF users throughout the world.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by NolanGalbreath View Post
    I think last year, or the year before that, I saw something about 2 1/4" x 3 1/4" sheets. While that's more or less the opposite of ULF, will those still be available to order? Now that efke's gone I don't think I know of anyone who still makes film that size.
    I think it's a safe bet that HP5+ and FP4+ will be available in this size. I'd love to see Delta 100 available as well, but I also have 120 roll backs for my little RB Grafex, so I'll be alright.
    When the chips are down,

The buffalo is empty!!!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Dear All,

It should read ULF and Custom sizes really, anything we have made before like the 2 x 3 we have the ISO standard cutter guides so it should be on the list, you can still request any size any product and we will see what we can do, such as additional sizes in DELTA 100 Professional.

Simon ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Dougherty View Post
    I'm just a 4x5 guy... but this is awesome.
    +1. Ilford rocks.

I'm sorely tempted to move away from the non-Ilford B&W materials I use and go 100% Ilford for black and white.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thank you Simon and the management of HARMAN technology Ltd. You've just cemented yourself as my sole B&W film source in all formats.

P.S. Any chance of Delta 3200 in sheet sizes? :-)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Simon,

Would it be possible to cut a roll of film 3.715" wide (width for 122 roll film)? That would help those of us using Kodak 3A cameras. It does not matter which film it would be, since there isn't any available at the moment

Thanks,

Eugene.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Cole View Post
    I'm sorely tempted to move away from the non-Ilford B&W materials I use and go 100% Ilford for black and white.
    Me too...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon R Galley View Post
    Dear All,

It should read ULF and Custom sizes really, anything we have made before like the 2 x 3 we have the ISO standard cutter guides so it should be on the list, you can still request any size any product and we will see what we can do, such as additional sizes in DELTA 100 Professional.

Simon ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited
    Ok, I'll have 25 glass wholeplates coated with FP4+ and two litres of Ilford cooltone developer, please!
    Steve

Shooter
    Large Format
    I'd love some PAN-F in 4x5 and 5x7

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin