Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,957   Posts: 1,586,053   Online: 824

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Since I switched from 3 1/4" x 4 1/4" to 4"x5" I have not needed any custom size film. I just buy the boxed Ilford film. I am glad to see that Ilford is continuing to support nonstandard size sheet film.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by anikin View Post
    Simon,

Would it be possible to cut a roll of film 3.715" wide (width for 122 roll film)? That would help those of us using Kodak 3A cameras. It does not matter which film it would be, since there isn't any available at the moment

Thanks,

Eugene.
    Also interested in this.

Dave
    My other camera is a Pentax

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have notified FADU users of this thread.

kevs
    testing...

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Thank you, Ilford. I don't use any of the non-standard sizes, but I'm very glad to see support of traditional film processes. I've been a very long time Kodak Agfa Fuji user and I've used Ilford some, but given the current state of affairs I've dedicated myself to convert to all Ilford over the next year or two. It's tough to give up the familiar, but with change can come good. Lately I've been buying boxes of 4x5 Delta 100, FP4+ and HP5+.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by anikin View Post
    A roll of film 3.715" wide (width for 122 roll film)?
    Me third. Any emulsion; I'm not picky.

Ed
    "I only wanted Uncle Vern standing by his new car (a Hudson) on a clear day. I got him and the car. I also got a bit of Aunt Mary's laundry, and Beau Jack, the dog, peeing on a fence, and a row of potted tuberous begonias on the porch and 78 trees and a million pebbles in the driveway and more. It's a generous medium, photography." -- Lee Friedlander

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    I asked Simon last year about cutting some bulk film for 122. They have to cut one full pass off a parent roll. If I remember correctly, Simon said it was somewhere around 1600 feet long. If they could guarantee that that much film would sell. They would likely do it.

As a side note, I measured 122 verichrome pan at exactly 3 5/8" wide.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

2013 ULF Manufacture From ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited

Quote Originally Posted by Shootar401 View Post
    I'd love some PAN-F in 4x5 and 5x7
    Quote Originally Posted by polyglot View Post
    I'm just a 4x5 guy but if you consider coating+cutting some Pan-F I'd be happy (I realise it's currently only on thin base for rolls). Or some Delta-100 in (perforated!) 70mm would rock.
    I second (third) this request, PanF+ in 4x5 at least...

And 70mm in ANY type from ilford would be welcome but I prefer PanF+ in that as well if possible.

I don't even care about the thin base... If the Rollei IR people can handle the thin base of that, I'll deal with it for some PanF+ obviously a thicker base would be better but if that's the only obstacle I'll deal with the current base...

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Dougherty View Post
    Me too...
    me three ..

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Here's another vote for PanF+ in 4x5!

Oh, and Ortho Plus in 135&120 would be lovely as well.

Shooter
    127 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by ctsundevil View Post
    ...Simon said it was somewhere around 1600 feet long. If they could guarantee that that much film would sell. They would likely do it...
    That's only 32 50ft rolls... Should sell
    - Bill Lynch

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin