Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,483   Posts: 1,571,181   Online: 1136

Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678910111216 ... LastLast

Shooter
    127 Format
    All the better for Ilford then.

Can we get back to the Ilforf ULF special order program?
    - Bill Lynch

Shooter
    Multi Format
    But it won't be good for color. Maybe we could, though, finally get improved and more available C41 films from Fuji.

Even if true it also says nothing about not starting back up again, especially if the film distribution is sold to someone who will actually market and distribute it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by wblynch View Post
    All the better for Ilford then.

Can we get back to the Ilforf ULF special order program?
    Yes, sorry. /diversion

Shooter
    35mm
    Didn't PE say just recently that the coating machines at Kodak were happily humming away?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I thought so, yes. And the last Portra I bought, last fall, had reasonably far out expiration dates.

As I said above I'm tempted to go 100% Ilford for black and white. I'd like to support those who best support us, and their materials are superb and I could be quite happy using just Ilford for black and white but that doesn't help with color.

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi Ian,

There's no truth to that rumor. Traditional films continue to be an important part of the our product portfolio. We have worked hard to create sustainable models for the traditional portfolios, which will enable us to meet marketplace demands well into the future. If you're looking for places to purchase and/or process Kodak film, our updated our Kodak Film App for the iPhone (https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/koda...568463694?mt=8) should be available by week's end. This Friday, we're also kicking off our weekly blog featuring photographers who use our films and why they love them (http://1000words.kodak.com).

Colleen Krenzer
    PR for Kodak Film

Shooter
    35mm
    I'm glad to hear that.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

2013 ULF Manufacture From ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited

Quote Originally Posted by cdkrenzer View Post
    Hi Ian,

There's no truth to that rumor. Traditional films continue to be an important part of the our product portfolio. We have worked hard to create sustainable models for the traditional portfolios, which will enable us to meet marketplace demands well into the future. If you're looking for places to purchase and/or process Kodak film, our updated our Kodak Film App for the iPhone (https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/koda...568463694?mt=8) should be available by week's end. This Friday, we're also kicking off our weekly blog featuring photographers who use our films and why they love them (http://1000words.kodak.com).

Colleen Krenzer
    PR for Kodak Film
    I have to say, the Kodak app as it is, isn't very useful, it doesn't contain any info that's actually useful for photographers like reciprocity data, developer times etc. most of us don't use labs as we process in our own darkrooms. You don't list any info on discontinued films which MANY of us still have a large stock of. You have taken away all the home kits for color processing. In particular the E-6 home kit.

You don't support your customer base and don't seem to care about us the customers needs only what you want to push on us trying to force us to use overpriced labs.

All of this is only pushing us away from Kodak to other companies.

I also find it EXTREMELY rude that I've NEVER seen you post anywhere before but decide to chime in on a competitors post. Particularly the one who DOES care about the customer and interacts and listens to us.

This is a great example of why Kodak is failing... Stop being selfish, bring back home color kits and maybe we will have some common ground to build on.

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    I have to say, the Kodak app as it is, isn't very useful, it doesn't contain any info that's actually useful for photographers like reciprocity data, developer times etc. most of us don't use labs as we process in our own darkrooms. You don't list any info on discontinued films which MANY of us still have a large stock of. You have taken away all the home kits for color processing. In particular the E-6 home kit.

You don't support your customer base and don't seem to care about us the customers needs only what you want to push on us trying to force us to use overpriced labs.

All of this is only pushing us away from Kodak to other companies.

I also find it EXTREMELY rude that I've NEVER seen you post anywhere before but decide to chime in on a competitors post. Particularly the one who DOES care about the customer and interacts and listens to us.

This is a great example of why Kodak is failing... Stop being selfish, bring back home color kits and maybe we will have some common ground to build on.

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk

Get a grip!
    Kick his ass, Sea Bass!

Shooter
    Multi Format

2013 ULF Manufacture From ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited

She has posted here before, and to be fair the subject of Kodak's continuing film production did come up in this thread originally about Ilford and started by the Ilford representative.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin