Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,951   Posts: 1,585,999   Online: 805

Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141519 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MattKing View Post
    The best thing you can do to support Ilford is to actively support the entire industry. Buying and using and printing Kodak film helps Ilford and Fuji and Tetenal and Oriental and Moersch and ....
    The BEST way to support ILFORD is to buy ILFORD products.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Santamaura View Post
    I had the same idea about QuickLoad finishing equipment, hoping for Delta 100 packets. Unfortunately, even if Fuji were willing to sell it to HARMAN (most unlikely), the cost of disassembly, transport to Mobberley and reassembly would be hundreds of thousands of dollars. Not economically viable given the small potential market size and limits on what users would be willing pay for the product.

I suspect similar circumstances prevail with respect to Fuji's 220 finishing equipment.
    Now there's an idea - Delta 100 (and 400, pleaseplease!) and/or FP4+ and HP5+ in QL. XP2 Super in QL!

Then I woke up.

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    If Iford/Harman is or will consider cutting 3 5/8 ths film for next years ULF Event, then I'll put an order in for 6-100 foot rolls of HP5+ if the cost per roll is between $100.00 and $150.00. if more than that I'd half to cut the order in half.

Doug

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Sal has it in one ( twice ! )

Simon. ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology LImited :

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon R Galley View Post
    3 and 5 / 8ths film, It 'could' be possible, I think we would need something like 80 orders of 30m bulk lengths, just to cover the time to set and re-set the slitters it would need to be in a 'generic' box, not tubbed. I will have it checked out. It could only be one film HP5+ is my guess?

Simon ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited :
    Thanks for the update! Fingers crossed that this size might make the list...
    My other camera is a Pentax

Shooter
    Large Format
    Thanks, once again, Simon,

It would be great if Ilford also offered many of these ULF sizes in Delta 400.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Ilford offer it years ago, when the Delta line was first introduced. 13cmx18cm comes to mind.

Bill

Shooter
    Large Format
    Hi Everyone,

3 and 5 / 8ths film, It 'could' be possible, I think we would need something like 80 orders of 30m bulk lengths, just to cover the time to set and re-set the slitters it would need to be in a 'generic' box, not tubbed. I will have it checked out. It could only be one film HP5+ is my guess?

Simon ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited :
    That would work for me.

Ed
    "I only wanted Uncle Vern standing by his new car (a Hudson) on a clear day. I got him and the car. I also got a bit of Aunt Mary's laundry, and Beau Jack, the dog, peeing on a fence, and a row of potted tuberous begonias on the porch and 78 trees and a million pebbles in the driveway and more. It's a generous medium, photography." -- Lee Friedlander

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    So I'm confused, where do I buy the 70mm? You said FP4+ and HP5+ right? I don't want to miss out... Where do I find prices? And in what quantities? I've never been part of this so some of my knowledge is lacking here. Thanks!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    We publish all the information in April and then our ULF re-seller partners get all the information and confirmation of prices from our distributor and you then contact the ULF re-seller partner to place an order. We will make sure you do not get left behind or miss out !

Simon ILFORD photo / HARMAN technology Limited :

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

2013 ULF Manufacture From ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited

We publish all the information in April and then our ULF re-seller partners get all the information and confirmation of prices from our distributor and you then contact the ULF re-seller partner to place an order. We will make sure you do not get left behind or miss out !

Simon ILFORD photo / HARMAN technology Limited :
    thanks!

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin