Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,224   Posts: 1,532,632   Online: 883

Page 1 of 32 123456711 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format

2013 ULF Manufacture From ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited

Dear All,

The management of HARMAN technology Limited have once again approved the annual ULF run of ILFORD Photo film products :

As usual the full listing of items available will be published as a press release on our website in April along with the updated list of our ULF re-seller partners around the world, without whom it would not be possible to carry out this process. I will advise Apuggers when that is done. The orders are collated by our various distributor partners and the film is manufactured at our Mobberley factory during August of 2013, it is then shipped by sea to our distributors and onward shipped to our re-seller partners, arriving in the USA and Canada during mid to late September.

As in previous years ( and as of today ) we will have 22 none-standard sizes of FP4+ and 23 sizes of HP5+ along with 8 special sizes of ORTHO + . Last year we offered for the first time DELTA 100 Professional in 6 sizes, due to requests that have already been made to us not only is DELTA 100 Professional being made available again in 2013but we have already added a further 3 sizes Item No 1174645 11" x 14" 25 sheets : Item No 1174656 8" x 20" 25 sheets and Item No 1174667 12" x 20" :

We are happy to accept further size requests, although we are pretty sure we have most covered! If you make such a request please make sure you actually do order the product as in addition to the above we have 6 sets of ISO standard cutter guides ( that cost several hundreds of pounds each ) that have never been used as no actual orders were received.

We thank all of you who order during the ULF run and thank you for valuing ILFORD Photo products.

Simon.R.Galley ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited :

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm just a 4x5 guy... but this is awesome.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks to Ilford/Harman for its commitment!!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Even thought I will not be buying any film from the ULF run, it's one reason I will continue using ilford film and paper.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I think I just switched to 'all Ilford'. I don't shoot much 5x7, but will pick some up when the tax man brings my return.

Thanks, Simon!
    "Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank

"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman

"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon R Galley View Post
    ...not only is DELTA 100 Professional being made available again in 2013 but we have already added a further 3 sizes Item No 1174645 11" x 14" 25 sheets...
    Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I now have no reason to use any other emulsion in sheet or roll formats. Thank you Simon and HARMAN!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, I'm not doing much LF photography at the moment, but I am going to buy something as a matter of principle as this commitment deserves support.

Maybe just a humble pack of wholepate FP4+ in my case.

What are you going to buy?
    Steve

Shooter
    Large Format
    My non-standard sizes are 2X3, 5X7 and 7X17. I plan on doing alot of "image taking" this Spring, so will need to replenish the freezer.
    Thanks Ilford. Don't know what we would do without you.
    van Huyck Photo
    "Progress is only a direction, and it's often the wrong direction"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Large Ortho sounds good.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I think last year, or the year before that, I saw something about 2 1/4" x 3 1/4" sheets. While that's more or less the opposite of ULF, will those still be available to order? Now that efke's gone I don't think I know of anyone who still makes film that size.

Page 1 of 32 123456711 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin