Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,536,021   Online: 1065

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images

70 cents film from Germany

I read at a thread few months ago that there are film shops which sell 70 cents film. If there is possibility to buy less than 2.5 or so dollars , 120 film from there , I would be very happy to get an website address. I am looking for kodak or ilford or agfa, rollei very cheap.

Thank you,
    Umut
    Istanbul

Shooter
    Multi Format
    These cheap films are sold in some drug stores, not online. Only Kodak- and Fuji-made house brand 135 films are available at this price level. No cheap 120 here, unfortunately.

http://www.dm.de/de_homepage/paradie...rodukte_filme/
    http://www.rossmann.de/qualitaetsmar...ann-filme.html

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    ndrs,

Thank you, I checked the sites and found rossmann and paradies film. But I think its not possible to buy with credit card. Can you please give me a site which sells cheapest but quality bw 120 and 135 film for credit card ? What is the origin of above two films ?

Thank you,
    Umut

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Both Rossmann and DM have a web-shop, but neither of them offer their films in those web-shops.

I doubt they make money with their house-brand films. I assume they rather are kept on the shelves as kind of commodity which they still think a drugstore should have on offer.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The cheapest 120 film i have yet to find is Rollei RPX 400 for 3.33€, if you buy a 5-pack via macodirect.de, likewise, TMAX 400 is 3,67.
    In 135 we have, Kentmere 100/400 (by ilford) that is 2,98€ and the Agfa APX 100 for 2,95€ - these are all the cheapest films i've found. Of course there is some savings in buying bulk rolls and rolling the film yourself. Best of luck.

Edit: I just realized i have a shitload of these cheap german color films in my fridge. I can send them to you if you want? We can just do a paypal. I also have a lot of BW400CN i want to get rid off.
    Last edited by nicholai; 03-06-2013 at 02:33 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Nicholai Nissen
    Kolding, Denmark
    nicholainissen@gmail.com

ath
    Shooter
    35mm
    Rossmann C41 is Fuji and DM Paradies C41 is Kodak.
    Regards,
    Andreas

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin