Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,456   Posts: 1,570,569   Online: 825

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I just got a couple boxes (50 shts each) of Fomapan 100 in 9 x 12 from Fomafoto (an APUG partner BTW) in Norway. Price was great even with shipping and the service is outstanding. I had it in my hands within 9 days. I'm on the East Coast.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Fotoimpex seems to have a good selection. I'm very curious about the Adox films and how they compare to Foma. Unfortunately, their web site is primitive and lacks even basic ordering information in english. I suppose it's best to just email them.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have been shooting it at asa 50 and developing in Caffenol lately. I checked out the offerings at Fotoimpex, I might have to give some of that Adox a try sometime. This is with my Avus with the front element of the skopar removed. Sorry about the dusty crappy scan.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iris.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	39.9 KB 
ID:	69605

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Dear North American Apuggers,

Do you want me to make available for the 2013 ULF run the 9cm x 12cm items in DELTA 100 Professional / FP4+ / and HP5+...

If you do, I can sort it out this week.

Regards

Simon ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited :

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'd like to be able to buy the 9x12cm from the US dealers during the ULF run. Can't say I'm a big user but I'd go for 2 boxes of FP4.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckP View Post
    I'd like to be able to buy the 9x12cm from the US dealers during the ULF run. Can't say I'm a big user but I'd go for 2 boxes of FP4.
    Apart from Ortho Plus 9x12 isn't part of theannual ULF run, it's a normal stock item, your dealer can get it at any time.

Ian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    What I'd really love to see Simon is the IR film in 9 X 12.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin