Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,536,049   Online: 960

Shooter
    Medium Format

ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited : NEW PRODUCT AVAILABILITY LIST ( PAL )

Dear All,

We have updated our PAL as a PDF its on our website Ilfordphoto.com AVAILABILITY web page.

Regards

Simon ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited :

Shooter
    Large Format
    Simon -

Thanks for posting!

What are the implications of "nonstock", apart from the established procedures for the ULF special order period? Does it mean produce-to-order with a MOQ, or...?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    To piggyback on Oren's question, I notice that, compared to the previous listing (March 2009), Delta 100 in 5x7 has changed from "USUALLY IN STOCK" to "NONSTOCK ULF." Has volume been so low that the only way we can get this film in 5x7 will be through the annual special order program?

If so, those who want some are advised to place orders before June 28 for their needs over the next year. On the other hand, should MOQ special dealer orders still be viable, they might take a chance that retailers like Badger Graphics will continue to occasionally stock small quantities for open stock sale.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thank you
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Large Format
    My impression is that Harman's MOQ's for special orders have been far lower than Kodak's. What I don't know is whether they're low enough to be practical for a dedicated but not wealthy user to swallow in one gulp. Simon, any guidance you can provide on this would be much appreciated.

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Here is the direct link to this list, opening the PDF-file:
    http://ilfordphoto.com/products/down...May%202013.pdf
    "Have fun and catch that light beam!"
    Bert from Holland
    my blog: http://thetoadmen.blogspot.nl
    my Linkedin pinhole group: http://tinyurl.com/pinholegroup

* I'm an analogue enthusiast, trying not to fall into the digital abyss.
    * My favorite cameras: Hasselblad SWC, Leica SL, Leica M7, Russian FKD 18x24, Bronica SQ-B and RF645, Rolleiflex T2, Nikon F4s, Agfa Clack and my pinhole cameras

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin