Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,550   Posts: 1,544,848   Online: 1097

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    你好,
    中国电影器材公司目前在中国境内销售柯达35MM彩色胶片,如果有需要请与我们联系。

谢谢

At present China film equipment company (CFEC) sales kodak 35 mm color negative films in China, If you need any help please contact us.

李英

---

中国电影器材有限责任公司

制片胶片部

电话:010 82043885 62057044

传真:010 62074713

手机:13501053760

公司地址:北京西城区新德街20号

----- 原邮件信息 -----
    发件人:Mustafa Umut Sarac <mustafaumutsarac@gmail.com>
    收件人:liying@cfec.com.cn
    抄送人:yuna@cfec.com.cn
    邮件发送时间:2013-06-07 16:24:41
    主题:Kodak Photograph Film Shop at Beijing

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by RattyMouse View Post
    Anyone know a reliable place to buy film in Beijing China? Must have 120 size film too.

Thanks!!
    Where did you end up purchasing 120 film in Beijing in the end?

I'm hoping to buy either some Portra 400 or Fuji 400H, if they're available.

I've been googling around, but haven't read anything definitive. I was hoping to find somewhere in the city centre.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm afraid that I ended up bringing my own film to Beijing. I never found or looked for film while I was there.

If you have the time to get film shipped to you, this place sells film online and are VERY reputable.

http://mrfilm.taobao.com/view_page-3085838.htm

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by RattyMouse View Post
    I'm afraid that I ended up bringing my own film to Beijing. I never found or looked for film while I was there.

If you have the time to get film shipped to you, this place sells film online and are VERY reputable.

http://mrfilm.taobao.com/view_page-3085838.htm
    Sorry, I thought I'd already replied to this, but it seems my response has evaporated into the aether...

Anyway, I'm not sure ill be staying in Beijing long enough to go the shipping route, unless I get it shipped to the hotel before I arrive.

Normally I carry all of my film with me when I'm travelling, but I'd heard there were lots of x-ray scanners about in Beijing (e.g., subways, museums, etc.) and I'm concerned about the cumulative effects of the scans, especially since I will already be travelling through at least six airports round trip, so thought it might be good to get some film out there instead.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by skysh4rk View Post
    Sorry, I thought I'd already replied to this, but it seems my response has evaporated into the aether...

Anyway, I'm not sure ill be staying in Beijing long enough to go the shipping route, unless I get it shipped to the hotel before I arrive.

Normally I carry all of my film with me when I'm travelling, but I'd heard there were lots of x-ray scanners about in Beijing (e.g., subways, museums, etc.) and I'm concerned about the cumulative effects of the scans, especially since I will already be travelling through at least six airports round trip, so thought it might be good to get some film out there instead.
    For subway x-ray scanners, just open up your camera bag and show the guard as you walk past them. They are extremely flexible. Most local Chinese dont even bother doing that and skip the security check!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin