Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,958   Posts: 1,522,996   Online: 1167

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images

Central Camera - House Brand - VC Fiber and RC Paper

Central Camera in Chicago now has their own house brand of paper. I didn't buy a pack last time I was in since I'm stocked up for the summer and mostly doing graded papers, but I wanted to alert my fellow Apug'rs to its existence.

I just spoke to Ben at Central who confirmed the FB is coated in England and the RC is coated in Eastern Europe. The have been stocking it for about a year now.

Both FB and RC are neutral papers.

FB there is matte and glossy, a pack of 25 8x10 is $24.99 and 100 sheets is $88.99

RC there is glossy and pearl

Anyone try this?! Nice to know of a local supplier.

If you've never heard of Central, and are in the city check em out - some pix of their store below...they also do mail order

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum176/...on-thread.html
    Andy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    They don't seem to list on their website.
    Actually, their website always seems to be woefully out of date.

I would be willing to try some of the FB if I could by it online.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I bet if you gave them a call they would be aboe to take your order over the phone? I think someone on this forum (was it Fotch?) mail orders from Central, any advice Fotch or whomever was the mail order Apug'r?
    Andy

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin