Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,860   Posts: 1,583,147   Online: 880

bvy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Harman DPP - Resin Coated?

I see that the Harman Direct Positive Paper is available only in Fiber based -- and that the RC paper is no longer available. I thought I read somewhere that it was being reformulated or some such. In any case, I'm curious if and when we might see it again...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Dear bvy,

I have replied to this issue before, but its not a problem to repeat myself.

You are correct the full range of HARMAN Direct Positive is available in FB only.

The last coating of RC failed. This was due to a coating issue that has not yet been resolved. We are looking at various options for an RC product going forward and when I have any information or timescales I will let APUG know.

Simon ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited :

bvy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thank you. I'm sorry if you're repeating yourself. I did search pretty extensively before posting here. All I found was a mention about it from last fall on another forum -- no details.

Yes, please keep us posted. It's a great product.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin