Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,959   Posts: 1,523,030   Online: 1268

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Where to buy film in Paris?

I could use some help from folks who know where to buy film in Paris. Specific directions and/or names of stores would help cut down time wasted buying ammunition and more time shooting!

Thank you.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It's been a while since I've been in Paris, but I always shopped at Prophot for film whenever I was in the city. Be warned though -- film in France is expensive, so it's better if you can bring your own. In French "argentique" refers to film (silver-based) photography, both colour and black and white, where as "numerique" is digital (not sure what your French skills are like, just thought I'd mention it).
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Prophot is a bit expensive.

Photo stock (Bd Serurier, near La Vilette) is less expensive. www.photostock.fr (metro Porte de Pantin and 5 miutes walk)

I'm also very happy with Sels d'argent. www.selsdargent.com and it is closer to the centre (metro Republique or Jacques Bonsergent; and 5 minutes walk)
    Laurent

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast (Oscar Wilde)

My APUG Blog

Shooter
    35mm
    I use Photostock regularly and have had good service and reasonable prices, (for Europe).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Prophot is a bit expensive.

Photo stock (Bd Serurier, near La Vilette) is less expensive. www.photostock.fr (metro Porte de Pantin and 5 miutes walk)

I'm also very happy with Sels d'argent. www.selsdargent.com and it is closer to the centre (metro Republique or Jacques Bonsergent; and 5 minutes walk)
    Actually you're right -- I totally forgot about Photo stock and Sels d'argent -- I bought from both those places as well. It's amazing how quickly the memory goes!
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    What kind of prices are we talking here folks? Interested in ACROS in 135 and 120 and TMAX 400 135.

Thanks!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin