Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,535,815   Online: 735

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format

new names and distribution for Agfa microfilms

From now on Agfa microfilms will be sold solely under the (former Kodak) tradename "Imagelink" by Eastman Park Micrographics.

So far that company only presents old Kodak datasheets. So, one has to wait and see which Agfa films, if not all, will show up at the new distributor.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Where will they be available from?

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    From Eastman Park Micrographics, and via those few microfilm dealers left I assume.

Shooter
    35mm
    so eastman park micrographics is no longer buying from Kodak? Good news I guess in giving AGFA Belgium a bit more business. Been years since I had a job in Microfilming, but I recall that the Kodak,Fuji, and (at the time Gevacopy) films were basically interchangeable.
    Charles MacDonald
    aa508@ncf.ca
    I still live just beyond the fringe in Stittsville

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by cmacd123 View Post
    so eastman park micrographics is no longer buying from Kodak?
    That is not stated. But, seen the current situation of Kodak and a statement from Agfa about increased microfilm production due to that deal, this is what I deduce.

Lately Micrographics have got their films from Kodak soley branded as Imagelink. Thus the name Kodak has vanished from the microfilm field and seemingly no Agfa films will be sold under the brand Kodak.
    Last edited by AgX; 06-24-2013 at 10:23 AM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin