Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,535,833   Online: 835

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by fatboy22 View Post
    I was contacted today by Freestyle photo, evidentially the 70mm HP5 did not make the minimum order. Bummer, with all of the people talking about ordering it this year I really thought we had a shot.

Jamie
    I'd been so excited about the program (46mm, for me) that I kept forgetting that threshold detail.

Simon, is there (will there be) a posting of what items actually got produced?

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    I got an email from Freestyle saying that the 122 film I ordered didn't make the minimum threshold either. Disappointing. I was looking forward to getting some fresh film.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Dear All,

On the roll items it looks like everything except 122 type film will make the minimums, please be aware I cannot confirm this till all the orders have been confirmed with the distributor partners.

Regards

Simon. ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited :

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Ah, crap.

How many short are we for the 122? Maybe we can still add a couple more to the order? I'd maybe be able to scrape together the cash for a second roll if I had to.

And if not, any chance I could piggyback on someone else's order for, say, the 90mm FP4 stock? I'd hate to be stuck with nothing at all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin