Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,915   Posts: 1,521,761   Online: 1070

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format

FINAL Reminder / 2013 ULF and Custom Film Manufacture

Dear All,

Just a final reminder that all orders for the 2013 ULF Run will need to be placed by one week today with our ULF reseller partners, in some cases resellers may have an even earlier cut off date.

If you need details of our ULF reseller partners, or any details of the products available please see our website ILFORDPhoto.com for details.

For all those who have ordered and are going to order, thank you for buying, using and valuing ILFORD Photo products.

Simon ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited :

Shooter
    Medium Format
    well I ordered mine today. #1174832, 91.7mm, from MPEX. They charged me $169.95 plus shipping, which was the best of the several vendors I'd asked.

(ultrafine and unique photo quoted me $191, freestyle $184, badger and glazer $225, and the guy in NYC was somewhere in the middle. Strangely enough unique wasn't even on the list, but I called them on a whim (they're nearby) and they said they're participating.)

come on everyone else, get your orders in, they need 19 more of you out there or I don't get my roll...

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    I ordered a roll of the 122 film the yesterday from Freestyle. I tried to order from MPEX, but their server was down most of the day. I was planning on ordering two rolls, but I had some unexpected car repairs this week.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Placed my order Monday with MPEX. A very nice lady emailed me to make sure I knew what the deal was (delivery around late September, non-cancelable, and they charge your card now), then passed it along to the purchasing department.

I'm in!
    "What drives man to create is the compulsion to, just once in his life, comprehend and record the pure, unadorned, unvarnished truth. Not some of it; all of it."

- Fred Picker

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Well for sure it closes today......

Many thanks to all who have placed an order, it is, as always greatly appreciated, and also a big
    thank you to all our re-seller partners, without whom we could not 'make it all happen'.

Simon ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology LImited :

Shooter
    127 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon R Galley View Post
    Well for sure it closes today......

Many thanks to all who have placed an order, it is, as always greatly appreciated, and also a big
    thank you to all our re-seller partners, without whom we could not 'make it all happen'.

Simon ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology LImited :
    Simon, can you let us know, somehow, of which lines did or did not make the minimum order requirement?

Thank you, Bill
    - Bill Lynch

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I will, one week monday or so.

Hopefully they all did.

Simon ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited :

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yep, waited 'till the last day but put in my order.
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Shooter
    35mm
    Hopeing that Big Camera will be able to get me the roll of 127 sized, to go with the Sawyers Mk IV I was just trying. and crossing my fingers that overwhelming demand will get the "Boffins" at Illfords Engineering department thinking about how to get older roll film formats back into production without a lot of new design and build work
    Charles MacDonald
    aa508@ncf.ca
    I still live just beyond the fringe in Stittsville

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I was contacted today by Freestyle photo, evidentially the 70mm HP5 did not make the minimum order. Bummer, with all of the people talking about ordering it this year I really thought we had a shot.

Jamie
    Keep Film Alive, Shoot Everyday!
    JamiesInfraredPhotography.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin